Spin, the less boring half of Crispin, was a ghostly figure said to have gleaming white hair and deathly white skin with luminous eyes. Elena described him as other-worldly and later adding that he couldn't be much older than 15 or 16 - she said he could have been in year 11 for all she knew. Spin was also a black-belt in a form of martial arts and long, pointed, black fingernails.
Spin found the bandstand one of his favourite haunts, he played with people, like drunken partygoers, these were entertainment to him where he could get maximum effect from them thoug he tolerated shift workers seeing as they were dull and focused. He enjoyed haunting thieves/robbers as they had the best faces.
When Elena Hickson was up one night and staring out of the window, Spin said she looked like the Mona Lisa. He also pretended to aim a gun at her (after singing 'I'll spin you right round, baby, right round' whilst coming out of the shadows) to see what she'd do.
Whenever Spin entered the sun, even for a very small space of time, he skin burned severely. Later, he had a blood rush. This was were his blood blackened.
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 32, page 187
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 32, page 188
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 26, page 156
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 31, page 184
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Night Speakers, Chapter 32, page 185
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 9, page 45
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 13, page 73
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 13, page 74
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 17, page 99
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 25, page 150
- ↑ Night Speakers, Chapter 36, page 205