|Bureaucrats||Admins||Content Moderators||Discussion Moderators||Chat Moderators||Rollbacks||Bots|
Content Moderators or Contend Mods are users who have the ability to perform certain actions on the wiki. They are in charge of managing the content on the wiki and making sure it's relevant to Night Speakers. They revert and delete vandalism as well as assisting the admin team in decisions and welcoming new users.
Content Moderators have a silver badge next to their profile picture on discussion posts and the community page. Content Mods also have a tag next to their username on their profile masthead identifying them as a Contend Mod.
Content Mods are users who help keep the main wiki in order. This means they have a few extra tools to assist them in clean ups of vandalism. These are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Rollbacking edits
- Re-uploading files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
- Patroling pages via the RecentChanges patrol feature
The list of users who have the Content Moderator rights are:
A Content Mod must be backed by the community to become a Content Mod. A user must then be promoted by a bureaucrat and fulfil the following requirements:
- Have been on the wiki at least six weeks
- Made at least 100 edits on mainspace, category or template pages
- Be trustworthy and willing to take on the job
Any nominees should leave a message on NightSpeakers' Message Wall confirming that they have read the information listed above.
In the case where no bureaucrat is active, a user must seek adopting the wiki.